Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Drawing out my dream/nightmare in comic form

Image

cover page of my comic about the dream/nightmare

Read from RIGHT to LEFT

Image

The dream seemed pretty real because everything was almost accurate in terms of furniture and placement of my grandparents' apartment. Everything (furniture, curtain, placement) drawn here is as accurate as can be. The only things that aren't accurate are the clothing within the dream.

Author's Note (A/N) : I'm not sure what my brother said to me exactly, but "Saving energy" was the closest thing possible. (All I remember is whatever he said made no sense to his actions.)

Image

I don't know if silverfish can jump or not, but having one jump onto me (and onto my shoulder under my clothes) seemed too real to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment