Friday, June 22, 2012

Fairy Tail fan art - Erza Scarlet part 1

I realized my previous reference with Erza didn't have her armor, only the head. I'll be using this as my primary reference.
Right now, I don't know what pose I want Erza to stand in; I don't want to copy any images that have her in a certain pose (fear of copyright). The pose ought to display her personality somehow...but if she's in her basic armor..what pose would you picture her as?

/edit

An idea I just got:

Erza point her sword at an angle towards to the audience, 'think-you-can-take-me-on' sort of stance. The sword angle will probably be the more difficult part of the stance..

/edit #2

Another reference image, but for another pose. It's for a pose a friend suggested. X shape (one behind another) with this armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment