Sunday, July 8, 2012

League of Legends fan art - Caitlyn & Cassiopeia - wild west style part3 (final)

It's already past 3am here; my fingers are cramping, particularly around the knuckle area...but I finally finished ! I would like to thank movies and amazing epic soundtracks for keeping myself awake this long.

I got a bit too ambitous and ended up finishing both Cassi and the background in one "day". (I had originally planned to finish Cassi yesterday and then finish the background later today.)

I can't remember when I started but I believe for today's amount of work I put into this, I spent around 12 hours worth on this (excluding dinner). This puts this work's total time at 20 hours.

Had I waited and done the background later today, it would have been much cleaner...maybe.

Image



deviantART link

No comments:

Post a Comment