Thursday, July 19, 2012

PikaKoggie wallpaper part 2 (final)

I had to use a 3rd reference ( for the text box) on top of my other references mentioned in the previous post.

My friend is often known as being a Pikachu so in this wallpaper, it's a bit of a play on her character. Kog`maw, being her favorite champion in League of Legends, was the next natural choice to draw. The reason the gift box is messy is due to Kog`maw 's gift wrapping skills :P

Done with Wet Grainy and Wet Oil oil brushes and Grainy Water blender. (Sketch done in 4H pencil.) Used mirroring to draw the border...and it still turned out badly ):

...Actually I'm going to fix it now.

Image


/edit 10 mins later : fixed version; could not figure out what was needed to make a straight line...and when I did, I couldn't figure out how to cut off the tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment