Sunday, August 12, 2012

Landscape - Valor Tower with city scape sketch - part 1

Image

Original scenery artwork

Sketched this out using a digital airbrush (soft pressure in Corel Painter 12).

It's not the "line art" version. Honestly, I hadn't fully finalized the appearance of the tower or the city behind it enough and was "making things up" as I continued this. The original tower I had drawn in my fan fiction/but mostly original graphic novel/comic has a similar layout (if you can tell from the less dark lines around the base of the tower). However the original didn't seem realistic structurally so I wanted to alter it. However, I had forgotten what my new design was thus I was at a loss of what to actually draw.

I might change some of the buildings in the city to add some more variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment