Saturday, August 18, 2012

Original Character - sketch - Blade part 5 (final)

I decided to try recording another drawing - this time a person rather than a landscape/scenery.



Original Character - sketch, coloring - Blade

Character, hover board - colored with airbrush

Background - drawn & colored with watercolor

- I pretty much winged the whole background coloring due to not really knowing what to use for watercolor brushes (you'll see in the video recording).

I actually never set in stone (or at least in my mind) what color his clothes were...

Total time spent (coloring)  - a little over 4 hours

Recording

- Found out Adobe After Effects doesn't take videos over 3hrs... Luckily I had Windows Movie Maker.

- I want to try having it playback at 32x the speed but for some reason Windows Live Movie Maker isn't showing the correct images for the recording around 7min 40 sec mark. YET for 64x playback speed, everything is there....but the video ends up being only 3 mins 52 seconds.

deviantART link

Time lapse video recording 

No comments:

Post a Comment