Monday, August 27, 2012

Scenery - Police storming hideout part 1



Original (as far as I know of consciously ) Scenery

Total time (not including breaks for meals & meeting up with friends) : Almost 3 hours

Used only two brushes, Real 2B for sketch, Detailed Airbrush for coloring.

Sadly, I had a much clearer and more detailed version in my mind but time just wouldn't permit to finish this for classes start (tomorrow...).
Things I would have done / added -

- more glow off of the items closest to the machine with the 3 rings

- metallic appearance off the bars

- better "walls"

- different shades for bricks

These ideas really do come to me randomly, usually when I'm trying to fall asleep. I think I was starting to think about what sort of scenery I could attempt to draw and color to fit the different game genres. Somehow I got this in my mind and it could honestly even work for my fan fiction-soon-own-story-with-no-copyright-issues.

deviantART Link

Time Lapse video 

No comments:

Post a Comment