Monday, December 24, 2012

City Chase - part 3 (base, some shading)

6:33 pm EST

The base layer image I included in this post is at Normal 100% but the way I have it set in the PSD file is Soft Light 100%. If I showed anyone the base layer with soft light mode, the colors wouldn't be very visible, so for showing sake, I've saved an image of the layer in  Normal mode.


base colors, for sake of viewing - this is on Normal mode, but should be in Soft Light mode for the work. base colors, for sake of viewing - this is on Normal mode, but should be in Soft Light mode for the work.

Reason I have the layer on soft light mode is for the shading layer. With the base colors on soft light, the shading layer looks a bit darker rather than just another layer of normals.

shading layer #1Normal 100% shading layer #1
Normal 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment