Friday, December 21, 2012

Lady Ribbon's Sword - part 7 (colors part 3)

fix ups, thinning outlines, painting over line work fix ups, thinning outlines, painting over line work

11:48 pm EST

[Partially] painting over the line work the line work takes more time than I always expect, then again, I was zoomed in more rather than working on it zoomed out.

Before the painting over line work layer, I had to go back and make a fix up layer to fill in any spots I didn't cover during the base or shading layers.

Both fix up and painting over layers were in Normal Mode 100% but I played around with 50% and 70% opacity for the Airbrush Opacity Flow (default brush) and obviously changed brush sizes.

I should make a new group one day for that brush for different sizes that way I don't have to manually change it every time and can just quick select  or use the key shortcuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment