Wednesday, January 30, 2013

First blog post on Weebly blog site



It's some time after midnight, and honestly I should be sleeping so I can wake up early tomorrow to get laundry done...

Finally decided to make a Weebly site. We'll have to see how much of the site I like and how proactive I'll be with sharing the posts to my Tumblr or Twitter. I'll have to decide if I will still use my WordPress blog or even use both blogs. I rather not use both though, as that will end up with me using one more than the other or all together not using the other one at all.

/edit
11:46 am EST

I've made some wording changes in my About Me section. I've also updated numbers for length of use for certain programs. In addition, I made formatting changes in terms of making things more uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment