Monday, January 7, 2013

Rainy Day on Highway digital painting

12:49 am EST

After I got Photoshop CS2, I wanted to draw something to sorta test out CS2 (after having worked with Photoshop Elements 8.0 for so long).
I couldn't decide exactly what I wanted to draw, since I wanted to try something that wasn't a person/human like character.

In the end I decided to finally get to the idea of car lights in the car, on the highway, which came to me as I was in the car on a highway during a rainy night and seeing the oncoming traffic 's lights on the other side of the highway against the rain in the dark. It was beautiful, in my opinion, due to the many colors of car lights (the "white", "yellow", "purplish -florescent" ).

Rainy Day on HighwayI painted this as one would traditionally with paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment