Friday, February 1, 2013

Concept Art for Games Class - Hawk

Picture
1:00 AM

For one of my classes this semester, we're actually making games. (Last semester, it was the planning stages mostly.) I realized a few days ago, that I never actually drew the concept art for the main character and enemies...
and especially this semester, we need those concept art images for the sake of modeling!
An "oops" on my part but thankfully I still have time to get all the images done. Goal? Before we meet again next class, so that gives me a week; it should be do-able.

I believe the images I have to do are:
  • Giant Bat - final boss
  • Giant Bear - potential level boss
  • Flying squirrel + regular squirrel
  • Birds; include hummingbirds (those found in forests so owls?)
  • rabbits
  • ...?

No comments:

Post a Comment