Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lady Ribbon and Chief Chase concept art - making correction

Picture
3:01 pm EST
Back to drawing once again, after sleep, breakfast, Saturday morning cartoons (DC Nation) and lunch.
According to my parents, I have bags under my eyes now... This isn't good but it makes sense since I've been waking up randomly before my alarms are suppose to wake me up so I'm not exactly the full 8-9 hours of sleep I usually try to give myself.
Anyways, I digress. Switching up the artworks, I gave myself the goal of correcting little things in the concept art I finished for my senior thesis project. At the very moment I'm typing this post, I'm also trying to figure out why Photoshop won't let me save a JPEG.
"Could not complete your request because of of a program error." I even reinstalled Photoshop using the wizard to repair. I suppose a restart of my computer is needed. Or there could be other reasons such as me uninstalling the Adobe Updater. Or my Photoshop CS2 needs the 9.0.2 update.
I think I may have to just reinstall Photoshop all together. It'll be a bit annoying reloading all the brushes and swatches but it'll just have to do, hopefully. 
Picture
3:50 pm EST
After reinstalling, restarting computer and then testing with a different PSD file, I found out it's actually the PSD file and not Photoshop. At least I hope.

4:31 pm EST
Still struggling with the old PSD file, I was at least able to copy merge the image and paste it into a new file and save that as a JPEG. However this isn't the end of my worries since the old PSD file still won't let me save as JPEG and I have 5 more of those old PSD files I need to convert...
Actually, maybe it'll be less stressful if I just copy the image and paste it in a new file and say that  image as a JPEG. Hopefully this error only came up because these PSD files were from when I used Elements and won't happen for CS2 files.



The edits were minor, such as recoloring of the lips for Lady Ribbon and color balancing both images.

No comments:

Post a Comment