Sunday, March 24, 2013

BBC's Sherlock painting WIP#1,2,3,4

I have not digital painting or even traditionally drawn in such a long time ...or at least that's how it feels like to me.

Picture

It's a work in progress ...sadly. I still need to fix the eyes and skin tone but hopefully I'll have a chance to get this done before Thursday! 

9:10 PM EST
After getting a comment/critique over my first WIP image, I redid the sketch for Sherlock. Hopefully the eyes aren't too big and the shoulders are wider and Sherlock doesn't look younger.
Picture

10:52 PM EST
Yay the eyes don't look weird anymore! I can't believe I forgot about space between the white of the eyes and the iris+ pupil...I guess this shows how out of practice /how long it's been since I've last drawn. 
(This is embarrassing.)
Planning on quickly coloring the clothes and hair. Once I'm satisfied with that, it's good to go for a birthday gift :D
Picture
11:28 PM EST

I FINISHED! Now to add text and then give this a friend as a birthday gift when the time comes!
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment