Thursday, April 18, 2013

Balance in Haven - most of Act 3 colored

12:30 AM EST
I was able to get a lot of the coloring done today (as in yesterday...) before my evening class and meeting (elections for executive board).

Going off on a tangent, the elections took a lot longer than they should have, given that many of the positions were running unopposed... but question & discussion took up a lot of time due to one person's questions and phrasing as well as term usage. This was to the point where the person used terms that most of the people (except for 1 person) knew what that person was talking about because they were the same major. Basically, instead of being straight to the point and clear, the questions or comments before the said questions were long winded and took up too much time. The whole elections process took 1 1/2 hours when it prob, at latest should have only taken 45 minutes to 1 hour. 
But I rant and digress..

The images below are part of Act 3; currently there's one more image that needs to be colored to complete Act 3 before moving onto Act 4. 


4:02 pm EST

It's only the first few images of Act 4 since I realized that I never colored the images for the flashing lights. 
I still don't know how I feel about the "flash on" image...I was thinking of adding a glow instead of these sharp lines but that wouldn't really show a flashing light in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment