Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sun Staff concept - digital sketch !

The layout of the concept art/sketch is based off of Legend of Legends' splash art but the staff, character and background/backdrop are purely from my mind (as it wandered around while thinking about the staff).

I had a difficult time deciding on how the character should look like and have it  correlate with the staff well enough. I think her clothing will have to be the one helping with the connection as well as colors. I'm thinking gold, yellow and dark orange for the whole concept art. 
Taking a break from musing over the character poses led me to brainstorming the backdrop which at first was going to be more of an eastern theme but ended up being an odd...city in the mountains? Not quite sure what my brain was thinking. I may go back and brainstorm some more. 
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment