Thursday, July 4, 2013

Brand celebrates with Fireworks - colored WIP1 and finished

2:20 AM EST


I actually got through more than I originally thought I would be able to get tonight. 
For the most part the scenery is done, except for detailing and textures as well as the fireworks' reflection on the water.
As for Brand, the glowing fire parts are not done at all. Most of the colors are there, just textures and details (highlights, shadows, glows, more texture) are missing. 

Work in Progress
Contest: Riot Games' League of Legends' 4th of July/ Canada Day Art Contest. 
Oh... I just looked up deadline information; the deadline is actually July 15th. How / why did I think the 8th?
Picture
6:54 pm EST

Finished my entry for the contest and submitted it as well. 
I think I spent roughly 2 hours today fixing up the details (highlights, shadows) so.... I think that puts the total time spent roughly 6-7 hours?

The Brand actually turned out pretty well!

(League of Legends , Brand belong to Riot Games)
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment