Thursday, July 18, 2013

Costume Designs - Knight theme

9:38 PM EST

Wow, this took me a while to complete, mostly due to not liking how the costume and poses turned out initially.  Originally, the first pose was the initial pose and the upper half of the left character was the original costume, with a temporary addition of a high collar. 
But then I felt like the pose was too generic and decided to change it up a bit and created a second pose, which would be the current right character's pose. With a few adjustments, I added details of the costume onto the character on the right. The head looks... odd though so I messed up there. 
After finishing the character on the right, I finished up the character on the left. 

Cloth knight armor design on left, metal knight armor design on right. 
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment