Monday, July 15, 2013

Don't Get Caught -concept , rough sketch

11:44 pm EST

I had the sudden image of metal scratching against the ground (concrete I suppose). That lead to the image of a sword, which turned into a scythe which I suppose lead me to create a Grim Reaper sort of figure you can see in the background. Eventually it all spawned into this sketch. It's really rough since I couldn't quite figure out what else to add in the environment. Unlike my sketch from yesterday, this one isn't as full of destruction since the one doing the destroying only damages the surrounding area when he...it?... kills someone (from the swing of the scythe against the wall or floor.)

On a different note, remember to stay hydrated under the summer heat / during the summer! 

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment