Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Notes on another character design

I guess after watching Face Off and Heroes of Cosplay on the Syfy channel, I got a sudden inspiration for a character. I had the sudden thought of 'how do these people think of these creations?' which spawned my next drawing.
Originally I wasn't sure if this would be a 'hero' or a 'villain' but I guess I'd do something different; spiders usually get depicted as enemies/ the bad guys ( Spider-Man is an exception!!)  but what about as a hero?
Spider-like hair, however that would be depicted. Two forms: human version and powered up version. Powered form would be a lot taller than the human form. Personality is slightly different; elegance as Lady Arachnid or Arach.. haven't decided which yet. Hair up in bun but with strands of hair in form of spider legs? That's something I'm trying to figure out how realistic that would be. The bun should look like the body of a spider...
Robed costume, bare shoulders, partial cloak? Lace or some sort of embroidery along sleeve ends and dress/robe ends. Cloth that allows movement.  Black and red color scheme. Perhaps a bit of gold?

No comments:

Post a Comment