Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sketches while waiting...and then falling asleep.

While waiting for my mom to finish her doctor's appointment, I decided to sketch a few things while in the waiting room. I never did finish any of the sketches, either because I was mostly unsure what to sketch or I was pretty tired. Maybe more so the latter since I ended up falling asleep before finishing the last sketch.



 
character sketches and a robot/monster attacking from behind the mountains/hills

 
tried to draw people in a different pose but ended up switching subjects to the tree branch I could see from the window

 I didn't finish the tree branch either before switching to one of the glass vases on the window. I decided to alter it a little from an stray line I had towards the bottom of the vase. However I didn't get to complete this sketch either since I keep dozing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment