Friday, September 20, 2013

small update while I have this break in assignment work

12:27 am Pacific

Oh, I haven't written anything for close to a week now I believe.
It's just been crazy, well...busy is more accurate, between all the assignments and classes.
At the moment, I finished most of my work for next week's classes. 
One of which was Bart Simpson with 5 values. I think I made the values a bit too dark though...which worries me since it'll be my first graded assignment in my Analysis of Form class. 
Charcoal is such a pain trying to clean from my fingers, especially since I use my fingers for blending on the charcoal paper (or newsprint). 
I'm glad it's at least washable (instead of permanent).
My last assignment I need to work on is related to the post I made previous to this one; that line weighed drawing for my Perspective's class has to be shaded in so in order to do so, I need to make a copy of it since I don't believe tracing paper goes well with shading, regardless of medium. That and the professor wants to keep the ink version separate from the shading version. It's sorta related to seeing one's progress, by keeping the previous versions, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment