Thursday, October 24, 2013

Odd Little Street - 1 point perspective , shaded

2:06 am pacific 

Done with Prismacolor markers. 
I gave myself so much confusion while working on this. I guess part of the reason is because of the rather unique shape of that sign with the creature on it. The shadow it casts is really odd too but that's because of the sign's location in relation to the artificsl/local light of the other sign in the street. I tried looking up references, tutorials, other people's works for hints or clues since my notes didn't have the rather unique set up I have. 
Looking at it now, I should have moved that local light sign either higher or something different so the shadows weren't so odd on the sign. 
One assignment down, 3 more to go after tomorrow's class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment