Friday, October 4, 2013

Sandpapering part of your finger's skin is no fun.

9:42 am Pacific

As the post title says, it really is no fun, especially if it's right where your thumb would usually hit on a surface or press down on. I didn't realize I actually scrapped off some skin until much after my class. During class, I felt the prick of the sandpaper into my thumb's skin but I disregarded it since I didn't see blood or anything like that. Then again, my fingers tips were covered in charcoal so I don't know if that's completely true then. It wasn't until after I cleaned as much charcoal off my hands (after class) that I realized there were 2-3 small dots under my thumb. I definitely need to put a band aid on it so I don't get more charcoal in/on it. I think I got most of it out though I'm worried that I didn't.

I'm (slowly?)  trying to speed up my charcoal drawing times by not worrying about the details when I'm doing the gestural drawing part. So far, 2 out of the 4 drawings I've done, well latter 2, I feel like I sped up even if it's only a little bit.

I think I woke up a little now; I was so tired especially my eyes when I woke up around 7:30am today. The reason why I woke up early was not because of class but rather I had to print stuff out for my Monday afternoon and Wednesday morning class. I wanted to save on some money, though it's 10 cents to print black and white , since I already "wasted" 20-30 cents earlier in the week when I was trying to copy a drawing for class. If I head to a certain computer lab between 7 - 10 am, the printing has no cost, unlike the library.

I kind of want to play Dynasty Warriors Online again just to button smash. But apparently my old account (at least 2 years ago I was active on it) was blocked due to violating Terms of Service????? I wonder if it's because I haven't signed in for years? And apparently I can't send a Contact Us ticket, well looks like I won't play then.
There's always the games I have on Steam. And in the future, I can always buy a platform and the Dynasty Warriors platform game(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment