Thursday, December 5, 2013

Perspective comic page (Layout planning, roughs and WIPs)

3:17 am Pacific 

I apologize for the length of the post; I was going to separate out the images, either by planning and roughs or by each panel but the latter seemed too much separation while the former would have been my plan if I didn't need to get to bed and sleep. 

Thumbnails with varying perspectives, point of views and camera angles.


roughs from around a week ago, before Thanksgiving weekend, where I got an idea and put it down on paper.




Rough layout of how my comic page will look with all the panels. 





                         Panel 1


                      Panel 2 

                          Panel 2.2


Panel 3

Panel 3.2

Panel 3.3

Panel 3.4

 Panel 4 

Panel 5 

Panel 6

No comments:

Post a Comment