Thursday, December 12, 2013

Spirited Away mandala - edited lines again, final lines

11:04 am Pacific


The previous edit was too off center and awkward especially Haku's (the dragon) shape. If I have time this weekend, I plan on re-painting this but we'll have to see how much time I have with 3 other finals. Though now that I'm playing out schedules in my head, I really only have 2 finals I need to finish this weekend, aside from Color and Design, which I may need to repaint the shadows to make them cool (instead of warm).
Ok, things I should do , in this order:
Fix the shadow issue with Color & Mood study for Color and Design final, before Monday morning.
Get Miyazaki portrait 90% done , before Monday afternoon.
Get Samuel L Jackson portrait done, before Tuesday 
If time permits:
Repaint Spirited Away mandala, before Monday morning.
get any previous assignments to higher level for Analysis of Form class, before Monday afternoon.
get previous head study for Figure Drawing done, before Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment