Sunday, December 29, 2013

Teens of Valor - Chapter 1 page 1

12:21 am Eastern



Page 1 was done in Photoshop, but I plan on doing the rest of the line work in Manga Studio, especially due to availability of rulers and ink lines...and a whole bunch of stuff like text bubbles. I might rethink PS for the text and possibly the text bubbles but I have to see what MS has to be sure.



I finally finished editing and adding details to that last panel on page 1. I think I might redo the chapter cover page as well. I'm thinking of the main character show in two halves, vertically. One is her human side, eye open, another is her super human side, eye closed. The other idea I have is in correlation to the chapter title idea I got earlier this evening. "Who are you?" Main character is in the center with a spotlight on her and surround her in the shadows are the people she first encountered. The latter idea seems more interesting and a little less cliched than the vertical half.


No comments:

Post a Comment