Tuesday, December 3, 2013

This is a first ; completing a painting within the same day as I started...

... give or take a few hours for my other class. 
This week's, as well as next week's classes for my Color and Design class, class was a work period so we had roughly 5 hours of work time. I was able to trace both paintings' posterized photo onto illustration board and paint about 10% of mandala. I planned on having my mandala done and turned in the upcoming week and spend the rest of the time I've got available working on the final image/ painting ( aka color and mood). The way the last two assignments worked was the upcoming week would be one assignment and then the other assignment would be due the final class. 
It surprised me how much I could get done tonight to the point where I stays up until 3:30 am ( pacific time) finishing up the presentation portion of it. All that remains is the label on the back that I need to print. I plan on waking up early form can get access to the Mac lab in one of the Academy's buildings and print out the labels without the 10 cents fee and then after my class tomorrow, I'll go to another building to copy without the fee as well. Saving myself 30 cents, oh yeah~! 

I'll post a blog post with the painting image later today or sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment