Friday, January 10, 2014

Why is there snow on the ground again?

11:38 am eastern

Ugh, I thought the weather was suppose to become warmer after yesterday and it snows. There's snow on the roads again and a slippery icy condition warning. And I think my home's heating is being unresponsive again; my room feels cold. My laptop feels cold! Well, I suppose it's better than being too warm but trying to type on a cold laptop doesn't help with my room already being slightly cold.

I started thinking about toning again for my comic. It would help bring a little more to my panels rather than just lines. Or I could do a number of things; fill in black for darker local value objects. I'm not sure about how black hair would work in terms of lost detail, unless it's an inversion sort of thing. I'll have to look at Japanese manga to see what they do. Or I could do quick values on the panels but I'm mostly worried about time. I want to get a lot of pages done before my winter break is over, in about 2 weeks, but I don't want the art to suffer either.

No comments:

Post a Comment