Monday, February 24, 2014

5 and 7 mins studies - Lace and Grace, and news regarding my comic

7:31 pm Pacific

I'm definitely making this my weekly routine to go to these drawing workshops. Or at least one of them each week. I tried to go to both last week but ended up not going to the one during Friday afternoon.
This week will depend on how much work I need to do , both school and comics wise.
Yes plural!
I've teamed up with a friend of mine, originally an online game friend turned pretty close not-just-an-online-friend sorta relation, to work as a secondary artist on her webcomic.
As a possible result, my comic may end up being biweekly. I'm thinking I should be fine but at the same time, I'm wondering if I should change it to biweekly for the sake of building up a buffer. My current buffer is sitting at zero but usually I'd have 1 page, or more if I'm on break.
A side note, but related to my comic:
I've reuploaded them on my deviantART to include the right page size so text was legible.







No comments:

Post a Comment