Friday, February 7, 2014

Where's the rain we're suppose to get?

11:34 am Pacific

I apologize for the lack of blog posts the past week or two. The semester started up last week and I haven't had much to write about. 
I guess in terms of daily life, one of my cousins got married the past weekend so I was able to attend the ceremony and reception. It was really nice seeing so many of my relatives on my dad's side; most of which I haven't met before, before 2 summers ago. They're all in LA or southern California and me, having lived on the East Coast and currently in northern California for art school, had small chances and instances of getting together for a family gathering. I haven't even seen my relatives from my mom's side in 5 years due to college. We recently had a skype call during Chinese Lunar New Year, well the eve for us in the states. Unfortunately since it was a group call, we only heard each others voices. I don't know if Google+ works overseas, I didn't get to ask them that. 
So far my classes seem ok. I won't know how big the workload is until it's closer to midterm time. (Ha, sorry, sudden change in topic). At the moment, it looks like my weekend's will be a lot more open compared to last semester. 
I might have a chance to work on my comic though the release of a page might get altered to Sunday since I would only have two days to work on it if I plan on releasing a page on Friday. Page 4 got submitted to my deviantART today though. Page 5 is in the queue and page 6 has yet to be drafted but the story has been planned out past page 6. 
At the moment though, I'm trying to quickly finish an event League of Legends has , had?, for Lunar New Year called Lunar Revel. The event is still going on until the 11th I believe but I'm behind on the collectible icons. Four more matches to go, ranging from 20-30 mins to 40-50 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment