Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Allergies? Or just dry eyes?

2:24 pm Pacific

I really don't know if it's due to allergies or the dryness or just too many late nights, but my right eye has a small patch  of red. I did have the window open the past few days so it could be from allergies, though I had the impression it wouldn't be that bad since I'm in the city, as opposed to the suburbs. I also did stay up late the past few nights so that could be a factor, though I wonder why it was only one eye and a small section of it as well.

Regardless, it's time I started worked on the next page of my comic. This time I plan on doing all the drawing, and coloring if I have the time, in Paint Tool SAI, and then bringing that jpeg into Manga Studio and drawing the panel boxes and adding the text and word bubbles. I believe this would be page 10 now?

No comments:

Post a Comment