Monday, March 31, 2014

Rainy weather means wet socks and sneakers.

So due to the weather causing my socks to get wet, I had to return back to my room instead of going to the drawing workshop I usually go to every week. *Very disappointed things turned out this way*

Which means, no live model drawings today. On the other hand, we took photos of our clay models for my Figure Drawing class so I can share those since they're completed for that 'project'. Our next project is the torso and after that, a head and finally an original character design !!






In other news, related to my comic,
I've started thinking about sketching up and hopefully, painting, up locations related to my comic. But if I do start sketching these environments, I might fall behind on the pages. I might be able to keep pages going if I end up releasing pages every 2 weeks instead?I might just do that, but  that means I need to make a post about that now on my dA in case any readers do pay attention to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment