Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 6 - no sketches today but plenty of mosquito bites...on my feet

10:10 pm GMT +8 (Taiwan)

Yea.... mosquito bites are bad enough but on my feet!? And one of my knees. It's that mosquito that's been loose in the apartment since Day 2 and I haven't been able to get rid of it yet.
The rooms got sprayed with some product similar to RAID to kill it while we went out for a large family dinner. Unfortunately, I managed to get bite again in at least 2 other places while out for dinner. There was a mosquito loose in the restaurant as well. I've got a warm body temperature, as opposed to my brother who's got a cool body temp., so I think that's one of the reasons why these mosquitoes target me.  It sucks, the one night I didn't cover my legs/feet with a blanket, I get bit all along my feet. I spent most of my morning and afternoon trying to resist scratching. Though I suppose the reason why I found out I got bit, was because I was scratching...

No comments:

Post a Comment