Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ramblings for today, er GMT+8's today

It's become unbearably hot and humid the past few days. Then again, it's expected weather here in Taiwan, even more so since the typhoon that was suppose to arrive went elsewhere instead.
I need to get into the habit of painting stuff again. I did manage to sketch variations of my new character, Sparrow, a few days ago but I need to be painting/drawing everyday!
I was thinking I could split my day up like so, morning breakfast, possibly 2-3 hours of gaming, lunch then drawing/painting for most of the afternoon (GMT+8) with some life studies if possible, dinner then after dinner is up for grabs.

Which reminds me, in some way or another, I need to design a villain since she'll be appearing around the same time as Sparrow. I've temporarily named her RoseWater, based off a phrase I thought would work for her backstory: 'I'll dye you the color of the rose."

I know her initial appearance will mostly remain mysterious, a somewhat decorated yet creepy mask and a cloak that seems to make the rest of her harder to see. But for when she's not wearing that cloak and mask, I need to figure out what she's wearing.
Also need to continue the text version/script. I think I've got about 2 pages written out in full, need more to get the comic pages after those 2 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment