Sunday, July 13, 2014

Teens of Valor - Chapter 2 page 1


Story so far: Months has past since Lisa's brother was found and it seems the siblings reunion is still quite the talk around HCOP's headquarters/base. 

 - - - -- 
Author's note: I didn't  get to put in the usual tone I would for the comic page this week. I had a few things pop up during the week  and completely forgot to put in the tone before placing the text. The reason I say that is of how I work with these comic pages; I draw and paint the stuff I need in Paint Tool SAI and then move the image into Manga Studio debut to put in the text.

Next week will be a 'comic concept' and the week after will be the next comic page. Right now I'm planning on making a large splash page possibly for the page but not guarantees;  I haven't figured out what I want it to look like yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment