Tuesday, August 26, 2014

So my schedule's well ordered enough that I have time to paint and do other hobbies...

... or at least for now it is, but it's gonna change once classes start up for me. (Thursday after Labor Day)

At least, while classes haven't started up yet, I'm making time to paint another one of my characters. I've got the WIPs uploaded on my Behance so for anyone who's been watching my Twitter, this isn't news. 
So far, as of right now, I've got the initial sketch, and the first two WIPs in the project page. I'm hoping to work up the rest of the basic stuff soon so I can start adding textures. I'm wondering if I should go in and draw in some lines. Incomplete? Colors that work well with the object/subject? No lines?... Hm, nah on that last one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment