Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Designing tattoos that show who I am - WIP1



They're larger than the minimum the instructor set for us but I'm liking how these are turning out so far! Sadly, I don't have enough time to finish the inking/line art part tonight with an early morning class tomorrow morning; I've only got the outline for all 3 and part of the inner lines for the first tattoo design done.

First tattoo is the gaming me; League of Legends, Steam, headphones, keyboard and my mouse.
The second tattoo is a mix of Taiwan and food loving me. The Chinese characters on the pot is "Taiwan".
The last tattoo is the DC-Marvel loving me. Batman was the first animated series I saw of the DC Universe and Spiderman was the first animated series I saw of the Marvel Universe. (Batman the Animated Series and Spiderman and his Amazing Friends, respectively.)  DC Comics is the first of the two I fell in love with before falling in love with Marvel, especially Marvel Cinematics Universe. Batman's costume is based off Batman the Animated Series costume while Spiderman, I believe is based off the Amazing Spiderman movies. It's the more recent of the Marvel movies , that had Spiderman, that I saw. A lot of personal symbolism within these icons, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment