Friday, October 17, 2014

Final layout linework & value, possibly


Part of our assignment for my Inspirational Art for Animation class, we had to detail out/finalize our line work as well as our tonal painting of it with lighting. The tonal has to hold up without the lines, which I think it does for the most part?

The latter part of our assignment this week is to color our character designs. Thank goodness we don't have to render the characters all out. (aka, cell shading is fine.) Detailing the rest of the linework and applying those values and making sure they held up without the linework took possibly 10-11 hours. I honestly can't recall when I started but I think it was around noon and I finished recently (around 11 some odd pm.) I don't even know when I started the tonal part since as soon as I finished the remaining line work, I went straight into values. 

No comments:

Post a Comment