Saturday, October 25, 2014

Teens of Valor - "update"

So it's been a long while since I've uploaded a new page! I have been plotting out story points from where I left off though, so the story hasn't disappeared. I just need more time to work on the pages, which is difficult at the moment with the number of hours I need to put into my course work. I might be able to work on rough sketches and page layout tonight or tomorrow though. Some of the details and dialogue needs work so it's not so jumpy/clunky though.

I've started thinking about using Photoshop for the dialogue bubbles instead of Manga Studio. In theory, it should be ok in terms of presentation but I'll have to see how it turns out when I go to try it out.  I apologize for any readers awaiting the next page and hopefully I can speed up the story since the scenes I've been dying to show are still pages away!

No comments:

Post a Comment