Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Variations of ideas

Both my Digital Media II class and Visual Development I class share a common point of variation for this week's assignment. In Dig. Media II, we're starting out final projects this week with thumbnails of our environments.  Can you guess the environment I picked? Hopefully I zoomed out far enough to be acceptable for what the instructor wanted in terms of distance. 

Below are the number of images I pulled from Google Images and deviantART as reference and inspiration, respectively. I'm starting to gather more of these reference sheets, and saving copies on my external hard drive, which is a very good thing!

In my Vis Dev 1 class, 2 of our silhouettes from last week are put under the variation lens as we're to do 5 variations of them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment