Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Drawing out my character (again) from TSW

I can't recall if I've made a post of my character, from Funcom's The Secret World , months ago but I decided it was time to update it and see how much I improved, especially in terms of anatomy.
I used Painter for this since I also wanted to play around with the mirroring feature within Painter. I really had to simplify certain details due to the size limit on the forums for the cabal (guild) I'm in within the game.
Overall, I think I like how it turned out. Surprisingly, or maybe I did this unconsciously, the background looks like a phoenix...or something of the like. Or better yet, it looks almost like my take on a Suzuka from AeriaGames' Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online, another online game I was part of several years ago, a year before the move to the new company (Atlus I believe) and few years before it finally went down.


No comments:

Post a Comment