Sunday, December 7, 2014

Busy time , working towards final for classes' finals

 

 WIP2 for Digital Media II class' final. I plan on adding more details to the house's interiors and detailing the skulls more.

WIP 3 for Vis Dev 1 class' final.
It was pretty fun playing with the fog. The layout changed again, more so than previous 2 versions in which the manor got pushed back more and the gate further ahead. 

Character lineup 

WIP... 10? for Inspirational Art for Animation class' final series
I lost track of the character design process. It's WIP 3-4 for the color I think. I corrected the shading so they all follow on the same side. I also changed a few colors along Hook and Tink so they'd get defined a bit more.


Environment - Interior
Color keys

I did a quick value and color keys painting. On the lower left side are inspiration and color palettes that are geared towards the two color keys I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment