Friday, December 12, 2014

It's finals week.

Well, technically next week is finals week but this week is the final week to finish the final projects.
After next week, I can finally unstress myself!  I plan on going back to old drawings and redrawing them. Wow, right now there's an odd adrenaline feeling going on. Wonder if it's because I surprisingly finished all 3 paintings earlier than I expected? Or just that I've been watching a lot of
police dramas. I just finished CSI: NY yesterday and just started watched Flashpoint.

In order to not be repeative across my social media sites, I actually won't post the final paintings on blogger. For anyone who wants to see those 3 paintings I mentioned, the most updated site is my Behance profile. My deviantART is probably a month behind in uploading work; I'm trying to spread out the uploads so I'm posting things over several weeks instead of all the work in 1 day.

Links to my behance and dA should be on the top of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment