Friday, June 28, 2013

Look Up at the Sky - quick sketch and application of colors

9:08 PM EST

While playing a game, my character happened to look up at another NPC. Instant inspiration!
It took a while for me to figure out what sort of scenery the character should be in. A waterfall? A large floating rock in the sky or something similar? Then I got the sudden idea of stars. 
From how the sketch turned out, this might turn more of a comical digital art style rather than realistic.
Picture
11:18 pm EST

I decided to quickly finish up this rough drawing before finishing work I started on (such as the Sun Staff concept...) If anything, I'll go back to this one and build on it when I take a break from the other works. 
colored, blue "tint" (opaque layer over colored layer)
Color balanced, saturation adjusted

No comments:

Post a Comment