Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I might change the color palette I had for Fight in the Distance concept.



12:10pm EST

The orange-red-brown shades I used for most of the concept don't really go well with the green I had on the crystal. Or rather reverse that, the green doesn't go well with the colors. As a result, I'm spending a bit of my usual "work on comic" time looking at color theory materials for new (and better) color palettes.
At the moment, I'm leaning towards changing the green into a turquoise- blue-purple sort of color. Hmmm, maybe more so on the purple, to compliment the orange. I might add in yellows with the orange-red shades.
After I figure out what color palette I want, then I'll work on my comic; I won't work on the coloring until later tonight. Speaking of my comic, I plan on finally uniforming the first 6 pages to the current style I have for the comic. This includes the cover page I made when I first decided to put the story into digital comic form. Unfortunately, the cover might be a while since I have yet to figure out a better cover design. The current one looks...bland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment