Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ahhhhhhh, sore muscles!

So yesterday a friend of mine held their family's annual summer party-get together. It was great seeing friends again, especially since I probably wouldn't be able to see them again until next summer. (I'll be on the other side of the U.S once the summer is over.)

At the party, I definitely was a lot more active than I have been during the rest of the summer. Last year was home run ball (or kick ball... I don't recall the difference). This year, I threw Frisbee with two friends, 'Squeaky' and Shannon, badminton with those same two friends and Chinese Yo-Yo-ed with 'Squeaky'. I ended up going pretty all out, though tennis styled on my end against my friend (Squeaky) who played badminton. It was interesting since neither of us has played our respective sport since high school; she's a year younger than me. Right about now, my muscles are feeling it haha. It probably didn't help that many of us were crouching near a campfire for most of the night when it became too dark haha.
And, now it's almost 2pm. I really need to draw stuff now or I won't really finish anything today.

No comments:

Post a Comment