Sunday, August 18, 2013

Gonna be busy the next few days

I'm going to be preoccupied with packing things, such as clothes, bedding, kitchen ware,etc, to ship over to California before I take the plane next week. My friends know I'm heading to San Fran at the end of Aug to continue my studies at Academy of Art University. People following my blog may not since I think I only kept the news on Facebook or word of mouth among my friends.
Anyways, while I'm figuring out what to pack for carry on and what to pack to ship, I might not have a chance to do any sketches. It all depends how fast and how much I need to pack. It could range from a few hours or a few days but I definitely need to pack things to ship before the end of the week.

In other news, the next series I decided to pick to watch while sketching was Iron Man (animated series from 1994-96) , Fantastic Four (1994 series), and Spider Man (1994 series). I have no recollection of ever seeing Iron Man (the animated series) on tv during my childhood but I do recall watching some episodes of Fantastic Four and a good chunk of Spider Man but not the whole series, thus selecting these series to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment