Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Packing continues and pauses several times

I wonder if I can say I'm half way through packing? I've gotten through most of the stuff I need to ship, now I need to figure out how much and what kind of clothes to bring via suitcase and via shipping.




On a different topic, I found out there was an animated series for Spider Woman. The thumbnail I saw for the episodes led me to guess the animation was done in the 70s at least and definitely pre-early 90s. I was correct with my estimate since the series was aired in 1979. My guess was based on animation styles for Spider Man : The Animated Series in the 90s and Spider Man and His Amazing Friends (which I estimated was 70-early 90s) and Scooby Doo , which was the 70s. Ive gotta say, some of the story is rather... over done/slightly cliched [for a 70s cartoon?].   Spider Woman definitely was based off of Wonder Woman's spinning to get her costume on idea.

The Fantastic Four (1994 series) had such a big change from season 1 to season 2; costume design and story.  The Iron Man series also had a change from season 1 to season 2 but in costume design only. Story seemed to stay about the same.
Still need to watch Spider Man and His Amazing Friends and Spider Man . Then I find out there were a LOT of Spider Man series between  Spider Man (1994) and Ultimate Spiderman.
Spider Man: Unlimited , The Spectacular Spider Man, Spider Man: The New Animated Series. Time to read up on Marvel Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment