Saturday, August 3, 2013

Page 8 of comic completed.

Posting something art related rather than organization posts. Finally, haha.

Really wish there was a way to change the default font here, so I don't have to keep reminding myself to change the font every post.

Anyways, I was finally able to get something done on Photoshop after having spent 2 or so days exporting blogs onto this blog and organizing everything as well. 
I wish I had more time in the day to do more but all I could get done for now was coloring in page 8 of my comic
My plan for tomorrow, as in when I wake up, is to try a certain method for digital painting. I've been watching FZD videos the past week and want to try the silhouette method. I don't know how well it'll turn out for humanoid characters but it'll still be worth trying it out! 
If the result turns out well enough, I'll use it for creating a cover for chapter 1. As I said before, the first version looks... bland and doesn't really seem like it should be a cover. I actually don't know what it could be used for, if anything. If I'm remembering correctly, I didn't put enough thought into it when I painted it. That or I just had no idea yet. I know for future chapter covers, I plan on featuring an original character of the story for each. 





No comments:

Post a Comment